ABOUT PATRICK BUCKLEY & CO. SOLICITORS
The firm was established by our Principal, Patrick Buckley in September 1980, and has since grown to become one of the most respected firms of solicitors in Cork. We have built our reputation by exceeding our client's expectations, investing in our people and continually striving to achieve the highest standards. We have been fortunate in attracting solicitors of skill and personality to join us. Many have trained with us.
All our solicitors are specialists in their fields and are available to give you clear guidance on the options available to you.
Patrick Buckley & Co. Solicitors is first and foremost a people-orientated legal firm and we believe this is important in differenciating us from our competitors in the style and quality of service we are able to offer you.
What makes us different from other law firms? Why should you choose us?
- We are independent, committed and capable of taking on the toughest legal challenges while remaining sympathetic and understanding to your needs.
- Our prices are fair and competitive. Our priority is to give you excellent advice and service without compromise, for a fair and proper fee
- We can handle a very broad range of legal work, both for you and your business. Our dedicated team of solicitors are all specialists in their chosen fields and have been selected for their client focus attitudes as well as their expertise and attention to detail
- Our Proven Quality. We are proud to have been the first firm of Solictors in Cork to be awarded the ISO9001:2000 accreditation and certification for International Quality Management Standards in 1997, further proof of our commitment to first class quality service.
- Our Proven Record. The majority of our work comes from existing clients, instructing us again, or recommending others to us.
Quality Assurance : ISO 9001: 2008
Patrick Buckley & Co. Solicitors has always been proud of the high levels of client service that are offered across the firm and for all types of work. To strengthen and enhance that reputation, since 1997, the firm has undergone rigorous assessment to achieve ISO 9001:2008 accreditation.
ISO 9001:2008 is an internationally recognised quality accreditation system which standardises processes and procedures making efficient use of resources. In order to attain these standards the firm was subject to several days of independent assessment to certify that the requirements are being met. Once the standards have been awarded, the firm is assessed twice annually to ensure that levels of quality are maintained, and indeed improved upon.
The benefits to the firm are widespread, from the way that we deal with management and strategy issues and most importantly in the way in which we deliver services to our clients.
Parking is available at Q-Park St. Finbarrs, Wandesford Quay, Cork.
Directions: Take left turn 100 metres after this office over St. Finbarrs bridge and multi storey car park is on the right. On street disc parking also available on Washington Street West and other nearby locations.