Public Liability Claims (Slips, Trips & Falls)
The most common types of accidents in public places we deal with are public liability claims arising from slips, trips and falls in public places.
If you have an accident or suffer a personal injury whilst on public property which was not your fault then you may be entitled to make a personal injury compensation claim.
The majority of Public Liability Claims we deal with involve:
- Injuries caused by dangerous footpaths, potholes, dangerous steps of staircases.
- Slips, trips and falls in supermarkets, shopping centres, car parks, restaurants and other public places.
IN THIS SECTION
- Injuries Board Applications
- Road Traffic Accidents
- Accidents at Work
- Public Liability Claims (Slips, Trips & Falls)
- Fatal Injury Claims
- Catastrophic Injury Claims
- Product Liability Claims
- Garda Compensation Claims